If you are motivated and willing to learn, our company is looking for dynamic professionals who demonstrate enthusiasm, have an eye for detail and who share our interest and commitment to our clients’ success.
In order for IDRS to continue to maintain quick turnaround and high standards for our customers, we employ only the best in the field.
Machine Operator – Full time (Nov 7, 2018)
Responsibilities will include:
• Set up and operate equipment as assigned in the mail processing department. This may include, but is not limited to inkjets, inserters, folders, labellers, polybagging machines, cutters.
• Sort mail in accordance with postal regulations.
• Assist in handwork and the warehouse as needed.
• Experience operating lettershop equipment and sorting mail
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the position you are applying for in the SUBJECT line.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates meeting the job qualifications will be contacted for an interview.