Can you mail to the US and or other non Canadian addresses?
Yes. IDRS specializes in all local, national and international mail.
Can you clean our mailing list that includes duplicate and similar addresses?
Yes, we would run a merge/purge on addresses that appear more than once and then we validate and correct the same addresses. Combining both of these data processing services leaves you with an accurate, clean list so you don’t waste money mailing duplicate records.
How can you reduce costs when mailing?
Cleaning your list, presorting your mail and designing your mail piece effectively, are all effective ways to reduce the costs of sending direct mail. Consult one of our Account Executives.
Do you offer mailing services on items not printed with you?
Yes. Please contact one of our Account Executives for a quote.
What should be included in the return address?
- Name on the top line
- Street address
- City, Province, Postal Code
- Include ‘Canada’ if mail is going to a foreign country
What should be included in the destination address?
- Addressee Information (i.e. Name, Title/Position, Company Name etc)
- Delivery Address Information
- City Province Postal Code
- Country – only if out of Canada